Better blogging, less busywork. Simplify your blogging strategy to get more done in less time.
Blogging doesn't have to be stressful, time consuming or confusing! FOR REAL.
Let me ask you some questions. Do you....
- find yourself overwhelmed or always behind with your blog?
- constantly struggle with not knowing what to write about? (even when you have ideas!)
- occasionally feel like giving up because it's not working out?
- feel conflicted with what you should be focusing on?
- sometimes go a long time in between posts even though you know you need to be more consistent?
- spend way too much time shuffling through confusing (and contradictory) blogging advice?
- find social media time consuming, frustrating and ineffective?
- feel like you've been blogging forever and still don't know what you're doing?
- feel overwhelmed with your new blog and want to make sure you're on the right track?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above,
I created Minimalist Blogging just for you!
I have totally been there and it took me more than FIVE YEARS to find clarity and simplicity in blogging. But guess what! It doesn't have to take you years because I'm going to walk you through it.
Imagine spending less time blogging and at the same time feeling confident about your blog and everything that goes along with it.
Imagine having more clarity about what you should be focusing on.
Imagine being able to run your blog in just one hour a day! (I do!)
Imagine feeling like a kick ass blogger instead of hiding the fact that you're struggling to keep up with it.
When you enroll in Minimalist Blogging I will help you find your focus, streamline your strategy and show you how to simplify things like filling your editorial calendal, simplifying and automating social media and creating content with ninja-like efficiency. We'll design a system just for you that will make blogging less overwhelming and stop taking up so much of your damn time. And let's not forget about the sweet tech tutorials to teach you how to create beautiful, on-brand blog graphics in 5 minutes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MINIMALIST BLOGGING...
I want you to love blogging! I want you to feel like you're doing it right and that it's not taking up too much time.
And I'm going to teach you how to get there. Here's how...
UNIT ONE: Focus & Plan
The first thing you will work through is finding your focus. Once you have clarity on exactly what your focus is, you will plan your schedules and work out with a clear picture of exactly what you need to do for you blog each week.
UNIT TWO: Creating Content
After working through this section you will always have the next two months of blog posts planned out in just one brainstorming session a month so that you'll never wonder what to blog about next. Then you will learn how to actually put together your content efficiently and in a way that's organized and easy for your audience to understand. These methods work no matter what your blog is about!
UNIT THREE: Simplify Social
Social media can be frustrating because there are so many different platforms out there and you need to customize your content for each platform. First, you'll find out which platforms are really working for you and deserve your focus. Then you'll learn what to post and where to post it along with how to use my favorite tools for scheduling and automation.
UNIT FOUR: Tech Tutorials
How do step by step video guides showing you exactly how to use my favorite social media tool and two ways to create beautiful, branded blog graphics quickly and easily sound?
- Minimalist Blogging Community ($200 value)
- Blog Maintenance Checklist ($25 value)
- Blog Design & Branding Quickie Course ($97 value)
When you enroll you will get video lessons, jam packed workbook, checklists, tech tutorials and more!
I'm providing everything you need to simplify your approach to blogging. I have personally implemented everything I'm about to teach you and it has cut my blogging time into just one hour a day! I'm spending less time blogging and still, my blog and business have grown more than ever.
Minimalist Blogging is perfect for you if...
- You're feeling overwhelmed, behind or lost when it comes to your blog
- You're thinking about quitting because you just don't have enough time to blog
- You're a new blogger who wants to start off on the right foot
- You're a seasoned blogger who feels a little lost or unclear of what you're doing
- You're tired of wondering what to post about next
- You absolutely love blogging, but hate how much time all the "other stuff" takes
- You just simply want to be more efficient and save time!
Minimalist Blogging is not right for you if...
- You're not a blogger and never want to be (why are you here?!)
- You are perfectly happy with your blog and don't want to make any changes
- You feel like blogging fits into your life just fine
Hey! I'm Aileen and my goal is empower entrepreneurs and bloggers to build success in a way that is simple and genuine. I'm a entrepreneur at home mom (which basically makes me a multitasking and efficiency expert) and an online business ninja. I've been blogging since 2009 and have been an entrepreneur since high school. Let me help you design a business and life that you're obsessed with.